Saturday, May 21, 2011

Awesome Prayer!



Everyone Should Pray This Prayer Daily!

PRAY THIS PRAYER EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!!
IT WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.

God said,
'You need a miracle tomorrow'
so here goes...Prov. 29:25
  
You never know
when God is going to bless you!!
Good things happen when
you least expect them to !!!!!!!!

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day,
I thank You for my being able to see
and to hear this morning.
I'm blessed because You are
a forgiving God and
an understanding God.
You have done so much for me
and You keep on blessing me.
Forgive me this day for everything
I have done, said or thought
that was not pleasing to you.
I ask now for Your forgiveness.
Please keep me safe
from all danger and harm.
Help me to start this day
with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.
Let me make the best of each and every day
to clear my mind so that I can hear from You..
Please broaden my mind
that I can accept all things.
Let me not whine and whimper
over things I have no control over.
And give me the best response
when I'm pushed beyond my limits.
I know that when I can't pray,
You listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do Your will.
Continue to bless me that I may be
a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak...
Keep me uplifted that I may have
words of encouragement for others.
I pray for those that are lost
and can't find their way.
I pray for those that are misjudged
and misunderstood.
I pray for those who
don't know You intimately.
I pray for those that will delete this
without sharing it with others
I pray for those that don't believe.
But I thank You that I believe
that God changes people and
God changes things.
I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
For each and every family member
in their households.
I pray for peace, love and joy
in their homes; that they are out of
debt
and all their needs are met.
I pray that every eye that reads this
knows there is no problem, circumstance,
or situation greater than God .
Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.
I pray that these words be received
into the hearts of every eye that sees it
in Jesus'  name.  Amen!

If you prayed this prayer,
Share it with everyone you know
so others can be blessed! ! ! ! !

Repeat this prayer and phrase daily and see how God moves!!
God I love you and I need you,
Come into my heart, please!

You are already blessed
by the person who shared this with you..

3 comments: